Friday, April 17, 2009

My boyfriend.

18.April.2009(On a Saturday)
2.50am, 17 April.




My boyfriend..
is 24 this year,
was borned on 16 March 1985,
always gives in to me,
speaks chinese to me although he's an ang moh gan dang,
hates drinking sour stuffs or anything to do with lemon/lime,
hates eating noodles with vinegar,
use very little chilli or sauce,
is sweet by nature,
stood by me during my ups and downs,
enjoys taking neoprints with me,
is full of charisma,
loves facial products/ skincare alot,
brews very good herbal tea,
cooks very well,
paints my life perfect everytime with his hugs,
is always very romantic,
has very good taste that i adore,
has the sense of humour,
makes me laugh everytime with his silly actions,
loves eating sweet as much as i do,
loves coffee more than me,
smokes like a chimney,
smiles all the time,
smells really good,
is seldom angry,
is Justin Tan Xing Liang,
and he loves me as much as i love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment