Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dear's back from Thailand

27.May.2009(On a Wednesday)
11.06pm

Sometimes, will you speak something out to realise that you can't take back your words? You wish to rewind the entire scenerio but your words are faster than your mind. I went to fetch dear and family from the airport last night and the silly headed me said something that i can't rewind. When i was driving, auntie(dear's mum) was asking me some questions.

Auntie: Do you feel that the soup/ drinks in thailand are very sweet?
Me: Oh yes, i think the drinks quite sweet. But soup i'm not very sure.
Auntie: Yah and i think thailand is very dirty. More dirty than Malaysia.
Me: Oh really ah? I think Malaysia worst than Thailand? (Oh my GOD!!! Crap, auntie is from Ipoh, Malaysia)
Just at that moment, i heard dear gasping for air beside me and let out a Oh my god kind of giggle.
Auntie: No, if you see Malaysia is much more cleaner than Thailand. Like the cities and all, where got dirty? You go Thailand you see puddles of water everywhere, so dirty.
Me: Oh, ya alot of dirty water. (Turns pale)

And at night, when dear and i went for supper at teochew porridge. He was telling me about the things i said just now. And i feel really bad. And when dear told me to go to his house for lunch today, he was joking to me saying that next time just say that Malaysia is very clean and his mum will forgive me.

Shoutout: Auntie, dui bu qi, wo hen ai ni. Malaysia zhen de hen qing jie.

No comments:

Post a Comment