Monday, June 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!

16.June.2009(On a Tuesday)
1.58am

Happy 74th Birthday Ah Ma!

It has been a really long time since i last blogged. I just came back from my grandma's birthday with hubs and my family at Jumbo, Riverside point. It was the first time hubs met my entire family and i really mean entire now. From the youngest to the oldest, the shortest to the tallest. We sang my grandma a birthday song and later on they sang me an advanced birthday song too. So loved. And we were once again being over-stuffed with food by my uncle as usual. We had to take home the remaining dishes as my uncle as usual over-ordered. I just recovered from food poisoning, was suffering from bad stomach cramps and all for the past few days. I felt so weak and i had to trouble hubs time and again to fetch me from work. I think he must be thinking i'm 1 real mad woman cum troublesome workaholic. He as usual is always there for me and just a phone call away. He's my superman, my saviour, my daily dose of sweet stuffs. Without him, life is gonna be so tough when i need someone to be there when i get food poisoning. HAHAH! I love you hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment