Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

18.June.2009(On a Thursday)
12.51am

Happy 23rd Birthday to me-17 June 2009
Thank you all for the birthday wish and i'm glad i had received quite a number of heart warming birthday wishes from alot of you. It shows that being older is not a big thing afterall. =)
I would like to also thank dear for going thru the trouble to wake up early and went to a Japanese Bakery just to get a cake for me, my mum for treating me to Marina South Pier to eat a whopping expensive yet nice seafood. And many of you who offered to give me a treat for my birthday. I felt loved. Thanks! And not forgetting the lunch that i had with dear, Jarett and Jill at Equniox, with nice view and all. The strawberry souffle cake dear bought and my whole family fought for the cake as it's super delicious. Love it to the max. Thanks all once again!

p/s:Going to bed now, playing badminton with dear tomorrow morning.
He is very irritating, my parents wanted to bring him for dinner but he feel so paiseh to come. That's my silly dear for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment