Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exams Fever

25.Feb.2009(On a Wednesday)
1.27am on 26th Feb 2009

Exams Fever

I was on my way home after work on the bus, taking a few winks and all. When i woke up, i saw this pregnant lady standing 2 seats away from me. She was using 1 hand to cover her stomach, preventing anybody to hit her. To my horror, the 2 guys beside me pretended to fall asleep! I stood up and tried to reach for her shoulders so i can give my seat up to her. She thank me and all, but the sight of pregnant lady standing on the bus makes me kinda sad for them. Where is all the Singaporean's morale man?

Bf's having exams next week so he's mugging like mad this few days but we never fail to chat everynight with his LAME jokes and all. He never fails to crack me up! He's having all my genes now being so hyper every min and sec. He's studying like a bookworm every night till morning, poor him! And guess what he does in the day? It's out of the ordinary!

BF: Hey Dear, can you return me the thermal flask?
Me: NOOOOOO! I thought you said you give that to me? So you're not supposed to take back! (Always disturb him)
BF: Errr yes i said that but can i have it back?
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!
BF: Errrr.....but if you dont give it back i can't give you the chrysanthemum tea i brew for you! And yes i brew chrysanthemum tea for you!
Me: Oh....then if that's the case, you go buy another flask yourself and give me the other flask also! AHAHHAHAHAH!
BF: Ok! Cancan. The next time i will make you different soup.
Me: So sweet can.
BF: Yes, i'm like a house husband!
Me: -_-""".HAHAHAHAH!

So besides studying, he's like making different kinds of healthy drinks for me.
I'm sorry bf i'm not a good housewife next time! But he promised to send me for cooking lessons in future! AHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment