Thursday, February 19, 2009

Movie!

19.Feb.2009(On a Thursday)
1.14am on 20th Feb

We caught "He's just NOT that into you"

I went to help out at the Nike's fashion show today from 8am-5pm. I'm allowed to bring home Nike apparels, latest collection FREE! I LOVE FREEBIES! I took a jacket, 3 ladies tee and 1 man tee and a pants. Gave the man's tee and 1 of the ladies tee to dear and his sis. Met up with him in town to change my sim card at Plaza Singapura. And hilarious things happened again. Like the person at the counter dont know how to open up my sim card/hp/battery and all. And i'm also puzzled too. Went to dine at Crystal Jade aftermath with dear. Caught the movie "He's just NOT that into you" at Vivo city. Headed home after that. A sweet and lovely time spent with dearest though the movie was kinda draggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment