Friday, February 27, 2009

Neoprints!

27.Feb.2009(On a Friday)
2.55am on 28.Feb.2009

Neoprints!

Went to Dentist in the morning and next to meet Soo hui to pass her perfume in the afternoon at Toa Payoh. Met up with dear after that as we wanted to go to the soup restaurant to eat the samsui chicken and i was craving so badly for it. Went to the branch located in ROYAL PLAZA at scotts and we headed to heeren aftermath in search for some watches. Headed over to Cineleisure for some neoprints love! We then went to HortPark and to Jewel box for some drinks and heart to heart talk. Home Sweet Home after.

Love is about me and you


You make me smile once again!

Everything is possible with you around!

P/S my love: Thanks for everything dear! It's always happiness and laughter with you around! Thanks for buying the Korean Maggie Mee for me to try! And next time i will be less troublesome and just let you fetch from wherever i am! I know what you meant. And you always take the effort to fetch me home/go out regardless of any venue i am at. You make my life so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment