Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

15.Feb.2009(On a Sunday)
1.23am 16th Feb Night

Belated Valentine's Day

Happy Belated Valentine's day! Valentine's day was well-spent with dearest though it was kind of belated already when i met him after work. Drove to his house and i was too early and he was speeding his way home! HAHAA, sorry baby! The silly him bought lilies for me. He was walking from his car to mine carrying the bouquet of lilies with the silly grin of his face. I love lilies, i'm surprised he knows. Guess we have too much of a telepathy? We have the same taste and all, just that he loves lor-mee and chwee kueh whereas i don't. That's the only difference! We 1st headed to deliver a cologne to Elvin's house and headed to Sentosa aftermath. Halfway thru the journey, i suddenly remembered that i had bought him some royce chocs in the afternoon during lunch. Was rather panic and all to come up with an excuse to drive home and take, i told him i needed to get something from home. I took the presents and lilies up to my house and saw another box inside the burberry paper bag. But never did i know what was inside the box, a box full of surprises from the silly him. In Sentosa, we saw like a human mat(our joke) in Sentosa, it was really hilarious! The same reaction and thoughts running thru our mind and we burst out into laughter! HAHA! Ended the night at 3.30am and we both headed home. And the surprise was not only he bought me a burberry keypouch because he knows i'm a messy woman, is the other box that i mentioned earlier. He wrote 10 messages in 10 bottles and some of the messages are so hilarious. Let me share with you folks!

Justin's messages to Junia:
1) I LOVE the way you talk to me until i fall asleep.
2) I LOVE the way you hug me, with your ear upon my heart.
3) You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going!
4) I LOVE your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care!
5) Just being with you feels like I can defy the world!
6) Your LOVE gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead!
7)LOVE is what you mean to me and you mean everything.
8) You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what!
9) I LOVE the way you stare at me with those beautiful eyes!
10)

*The 10th msg got stuck in the bottle so yet to be revealed. HAHA!


The 1st message really cracks me up as when i 1st know him, he was sucha sleepy head that he dozes off when i was in a midst of my conversation with him. I hear no replies and all and repeated 2 HELLOS then he finally replied with a "OH yes yes, i'm here." He's trying to fake awake but i ain't no 3 years old! HEHE! That's my bf for you folks!

To my love:
The night was fun driving a bus(Honda Stream), burrying my feet with sand, passing the sand with both our hands and it takes 2 hands to clap, staring hard at the human mat in the sand cove. The night was splendid and well-spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment