Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simple yet sweet

22.Feb.2009(On a Sunday)
2.12am 23 Feb 2009

Love-Simple yet sweet

Took my off today and accompanied Ruwen to Susan's bridal shop. Was supposed to meet dearest but some things cropped up so we ended up not meeting. Was suspecting something was wrong with my phone again. Indeed when i was replying some mails i received a call from BF at around 9 plus.

BF: Dear, what happened to your hp?
Me: Oh shit, i think got problem again?
BF: HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, like what's new?
BF: Dear, are you thirsty?
Me: Huh?EHhh...NooOoo?
BF: Why you not thirsty dear? I think you must be thirsty!
Me: Ehhh, but i really not thirsty.
BF: Dear, can you be thirsty?
Me: Huh? Oh Ok i'm thirsty.
BF: Ok dear, see you in 15 mins i coming your house now give you the barley water i made for you! I'll call you when i reached!
Me: (Beaming with joy) Oh Ok dear, then can you call my other number?
BF: Dont worry dear i'll call both of your number!

He's sucha sweetheart.=)

The reasons why i love my bf so much:
-He's always there for me.
-He never flares up at me.
-He's always ever ready to meet me compromise to my timing.
-He always does sweet things that makes me go "Awwwww".
-He's the only one who has so much telepathy with me.
-He knows i love food so much and he always bring me to different places to dine.
-He's always patient with me.
-He knows how to juggle between sch,work and me!
-He always make sure i'm ok.
-He is always there for me to irritate.
-He speaks good english.
-He can type both chinese and hokkein Hanyu Pinyin very well although he's a gan dang. He type funny words like "Dear, you huat seo?" "Dear, i got kar and chiew!"
-He's the only 1 i often think of.
-He always ask what i want and he orders that for me.
-He has good taste and i love everything that he buys for me.
-He drives my sister and I to the pet farm, knowing my sister loves dogs.
-He is willing to go the extra mile just for me, just to see me happy.
-He always put me before self.

He's the love i've been looking for all along. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment