Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

14.Feb.2009(On a Saturday)
10.27am

Happy Valentine's Day to all

I'm going to meet Bf later in the night! I'm excited to see the silly dearest. The one who is always there for me.

This is a letter that he sent me :

Dearest Weiqi,
Sometimes at night..when I look 2 e sky..I start thinking of u n then ask myself “why”, “Why do I love you?” I think and smile, becoz I know the list could run on for miles. The whisper of yr voice, e warmth of yr touch, so mani little things make me luv u so much. The way u support me..even my silly notions. The way tt u care n show such devotion..e way tt yr kiss, fills me wif desire n how u hold me wif e warmth of a fire. The way yr eyes shine when u look at me, lost wif u 4ever is where I want to be..the way tt I feel when your by my side..a sense of completion n overflowing pride.The dreams tt I dream, tt all involve u..the possibilities I see..the tings we can do...how you finish the puzzle that lies inside my heart..how deep in my soul..u are a very impt part.It's e beauty of yr smile..it's evrything tt udo...for I c happiness when I look at u..e way you dance,your silly wink..e wae u laugh..or simply how u blink. The love I feel when u hold me tight..a love 2 keep me warm thru e coldest of nites..how u make me feel, how you open up my heart. All e hopes that you bring right from the start. How yr tender kisses can put me in a daze. I love you dearie in each and every way..how u lift me up..how u gave me flight..4ever is wat I see when I look into yr eyes..my heart beats to a new rhythm, a rhythm of love! all becox of u my angel sent frm above. u're my ray of light on those dark..gloomy days. u're the answer to all of my prayers. I can continue wif my reasons..my list is endless. 4 I love you more and more as each day progresses. So why do I love you? ..let me tell you why..bcoz u're my hopes, my dreams, my love my life. I thank God he sent u to me..4 you and I were meant 2 be. We haf a bond too strong to break...we haf a love no one can take..in you, I have found a love so true...my heart is filled with love 4 you...Every time I see you..my heart skips a beat..u make my life whole..u make my life complete...my love 4 you grows more with each passing day..e tot of yr gorgeous face takes my breath away! Those eyes fill my soul with happiness..Those luscious lips I love to kiss...The day when I become your husband will be the happiest day of my life. Even thinking of that day makes me smile..I can't wait utill I walk down that aisle.I dream of that day when we'll both say, "I do" 4 always and forever... I will love you. Love is being with you, Love is about me thinking of u no matter what happens, Love only happens because its you, I don’t doubt our love, because deep down in my heart I know I love you, I might complain but I only complain because I love u..Love is about forgiving each other, Love is going through obstacles...breaking all boundaries, I thank you for loving me, thank you for being there for me, thank you for letting me fall in love with you. I'm sorry to hurt you when I didn’t understand you, Love is just being able to spend sometime with u and loving every moment that I spent with you, seeing you and dreaming about our future, letting me know how blessed I am, Love is about me being worried about everything, Love is about me dreaming of you day and night, Love is giving up everything for the girl, seeing her smile no matter what happens giving her complete happiness, Love is about me and you, and it starts here my dear , no matter how hard this is going to be, no matter what we meet in future, I want to walk through it with you, I cant afford to lose you, I hope that we can grow old together, I don’t wish to lose you I need you...last but not least its one big I love you that I need to tell you, who I meet is not important as long as I have you. A million words from my heart, all summarized into a little compo written for you, a life with a girl, a life of mine, like the beautiful moments that are captured in the skies, feeling ur skin on mine, feeling your lips on mine, feelings that I cannot describe, just so perfect...so full of love. We talked everything out yesterday and I felt much better, maybe its the way u put it to me, telling me...trust me dear your different assuring, looking at u when I was all silent, makes me feel so disgusted with myself, looking at your eyes when u want me to just tell u why! Why!? Seeing you makes me believe in love! Makes me feel special, not like before, in the past I felt like an empty soul, lost in his own world...till I met you. You are gorgeous, and I burn with desires to make you happy, this is an endless love, a love that would never end, always building up, always growing. I feel so secured when im in ur arms, when we just stand somewhere and give each other a hug, and u make me feel perfect in everyway, although I know im not that perfect, I think to myself...am I what u want? Is it really me...Could I have been ur mistake to fall in love with, this is where I feel so lucky, a princess of your kind had fallen for me...a peasant. I am nothing, you are everything...You are that girl who brought this peasant life of my complete happiness, a time where this boy felt that love was never there...u gave me the chances...I get annoyed at the faintest reason, you explain to me...with love and concern. Showing me not to be afraid, because your all mine. I believe! I believe u my dear, like the song when u touch my face, when u call my name.... I burn with desire. A desire to love you, a desire to see you smile, a desire to dare to dream about our future...And your all that in my eyes, a pretty angel from the skies to safe me from my miserable life.... Sitting in front of my com today, staring into the blank air, thinking of the girl, thinking of my love, telling people that I miss you and hoping to talk to you once again....I miss you. Justin, to a girl so special....dear…you made me realize that you’re my lucky star….the gorgeous princess of the fairy tale love story. You complete me...and I hope to complete your story…cos without you, there’s no story and life will mean a lot less to me…cos you’re that one piece of jigsaw which completes the whole picture puzzle.
Justin 140209


I LOVE you Justin Tan Xing Liang always!
He's my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment