Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy April's fool

1.April.2009(On a Wednesday)
11.04am

Happy April's fool

Heaven just played a fool on me. Hubs and i had a small miscommunication and zero telepathy last night and we ended up miscommunicating. I ended up crying buckets. I went to Mustafa with Grace, Lisa and Gabriel last night. But because the 3 of them did alot of shopping, i called hubs and chatted with him. And the reason for the call was because i played a prank sms on him telling him i'm very angry with him. He was worried sick so he tried to call me and i had no heart to continue to trick him so i said "HAPPY APRIL's FOOL DEAR". And we chatted on the phone for a while, while the 3 of them continued their shopping and i told hubs i'll sms/call him when i'm home. We ended up going home at 3am and i rushed my way to send all the 3 of them home, and when i sent the last one home, my phone kept ringing. I managed to pick up the last call and hubs sounded monotone and worried. So i told him i already sent my last friend home and i'm heading home now. But knowing hubs he's worried sick about me, i apologise to him and all. Because i know he's really worried about my safety and all. And i know it's something about me that is not really a good point-i always try to make everyone happy. I always care about my friends so i will always send my friends home regardless of where you stay. Hubs called me up and we had a heart-to-heart chat. He explained to me why he tried to call me and all, worried about me and all, and i should at least tell him the time i'll be sending my friends home so he will not be so worried. And he will defintely wait for my call to make sure i'm safe at home. During the conversation i cant stop crying and i tried my best to control but my nose chose to give out the elephant noise that is so loud, even people streets away can hear.

p/s: I'm sorry hubs for last night. Though later we'll be meeting and i can irritate you once again but i'm really sorry to make you worried sick. I love you hubs. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment