Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Darling!

17.March.2009(On a Tuesday)
12.30pm

Happy Belated 24th Birthday Darling! (Singapore time)
Happy 24th Birthday Darling! (Europe time)

Birthday was a blast! We took neoprints, eat lotsa junk, celebrations, spent quantity time and of cause, EXCHANGE PYJAMAS to wear! HAHA! My bf's a nonsense, just like me. I told him to meet at 4pm at my house so we're able to go out together. Was chatting with him on msn at 2 plus and i had to go out to take the cake, but he had to spoil my plan!

Me: Dear, i gtg!
BF: Where you going?
Me: Oh...watch t.v.
BF: Watch T.V? What programme you watching?
Me: My sister need to use the computer so i need to go watch T.V. Cannot is it?
BF: Oh ok.

My bf is just so irritating. He knows me too well till i cant give him surprises for god's sake! And because of his suspicious, it began to pour like mad. Till i have to go out and get the cake at 3 plus. And he told me to wait for him at my blk at 4pm and in order to suprise him again, i had to think of another excuse to lure him to my house.

The sms i sent:
Dear, can you come to my house later? There is this dog show that is very nice. I want to watch. So maybe we'll head out later.

He came and i told him i want to go to the toilet and TADAH! i came out with the cake. But he knew every move i make already. IRRITATING! Oh yah, and i was very sad as i was preparing the candles before he came and all, i left my cake in the fridge and everything just went right down onto the cake. And 1 side was gone. I was so sad. But luckily i managed to take some pictures before the cake was destroyed. We headed to Grand Plaza Park Royal for buffet dinner. I LOVE SMOKED SALMON! I WANT SMOKED SALMON! And my bf was irritating once again. He told me he needed to go to the washroom and when he returned he told me an irritating news!

BF: Dear, i paid for the food already!
Me: How come? Why you pay? (couldn't register what he was talking)
BF: Erm, no how come cause i pay already!
Me: HUH? OH MY GOD! YOU MEAN YOU PAY FOR THE BUFFET? YOU'RE VERY IRRITATING! By the way dear, i got 15% discount leh! And it's your birthday, you shouldnt pay!
BF: OH MY GOD dear, why you never say earlier!
Me: HAHAHAA, you never ask you very irritating!

That's how we irritate each other!

Together for life, indeed

Junia loves Birthday boy!

The one i always irritate


Darling, Happy Birthday! 16 March 2009

Sheng ri kuai le, qing ai de!

I love you silly

My telepathy bf!

Happiness all around!

1 comment:

  1. ahma!!!! nice blog u got but post more pic can?! aiyo~
    link you up already!
    and put a cbox on ur blog ... so i can drop comments from time to time

    ReplyDelete