Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweet Melody

26.March.2009(On a Thursday)
10.53pm

Down with flu, Sore throat and fever. What's New?

I'm home. Wei Sheng gave Valerie and me a buffet treat. Went home halfway during work as i was feeling really very sick. Luckily Candy gave me her medicine to ease me and headed home with a really heavy head. Pictures soon!

25.March.2009(On a Wednesday)

BF day

Bought lunch for hubs. A really late one as i had to wait for the stall to open. HAHAH! Went for movie- "Coming Soon". The movie was a mixture of funny and horror but not horror scenes. HAHA! When we came out from the cinema, my dear bf start to irritate me again.

Me: Dear, do you like the movie?
BF: Oh, NOOOOO! Who said the movie is nice?
Me: HAHAHAH! My best friend.
BF: Oh, Ok. Who said the movie is nice?
Me: My best friend.
BF: WOW! Who said the movie is nice?
Me: MY BESTTTTT FRIENNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!! *ROARS*
BF: Oh, your best friend is very nice to say that the movie is nice.
Both: HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH!

Irritating! We had Japanese food for dinner. He ordered a bowl of vegetarian curry with big chunks of vegetables which i think bf kinda enjoyed it because he dont eat carrots etc in big chunks. AHAAHH! After the movie, we wanted to have some waffles and dear's friend told us to go to East Coast gelare cause they open till late. And guess what? The cafe's not even open man. Your friend's nice too dear. =) .

Morale of the story: Never believe your friends!

24.March.2009(On a Tuesday)

Sweet love

I love bf! He cooked a very delicious and filling breakfast for me. I love bf! His eggs are nice! I love bf! His bacon are nice! I love bf! His toast are nice! I love bf! His baked beans are nice! I love bf! The whole breakfast is nice! I had to help Ruwen out in her wedding photo shoot and since i'm going to wake up early in the morning, i asked bf the night before if he wanted breakfast so we can go eat together/ i buy for him. But he being the husband factor insisted that he wanted to cook for me. SWEET! He washed the dishes for me also. Even if i wanted to wash the cups, i had to do it in a very secretive manner. And that is when he went to his room, i proceed to do the washing. It was pouring like mad and he shelter me to the bus stop as i had to take bus to Ruwen's house. The funny part was he thought the bus stop was near blk 18, then he thought it was at blk 10, but actually it was at blk 25. HAHAH! The distance was a big difference. I laughed my ass off man because if i was him, i would have felt so cheated. HAHA! The photo shoot was extremely fun and tiring. We went to HortPark and studio. More pictures up soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment