Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a bad day! But still good with you around!

28.March.2009(On a Saturday)
11.22pm

Broken sandals= Bye $39.90

Yesterday dear was sweet again buying me porridge. I sometimes wonder how he can predict my waking up time because everyday is so different. Sometimes you just wished that when you wake up, the breakfast is smacked right infront of you. That is happening to me right now. Everytime when i wake up/whenever i'm sick, the moment i want to sms hubs, the next thing i know was his msg telling me he's coming with breakfast. How sweet! After breakfast, he headed home and later in the afternoon he accompanied me to the dentist. We had lunch at Far East's chicken rice and headed for gelare waffles. We had nowhere in mind so i was telling hubs we should just head home.

BF: Dear, do you want to go shop?
Me: Don't want lah! I'm going to Thailand this Friday, i don't want to buy things that are actually $3 but i ended up spending $30+ by buying in Singapore.
BF: Oh yah.
Me: Yup, so we go home bah.

But when we were walking at the Orchard Underpass to the MRT, my sandals broke and the sole was detached from the insole. But my bf can still cracked a joke.

Me: Oh my god dear, my sandals broke.
BF: Oh my god dear, come come we stand 1 side you try to walk.
Me: (Trying my best to fix them back into place and dragging my feet) Dear, i'm very angry my sandals is almost $100 from Nine West.
BF: Dear, never mind you walk slowly k.
(Walking and dragging very slowly)
BF: Eh dear.....
Me: Yah?
BF: Why you wearing a size 10 sandals?
Both: AHAHAHAHAHAH!
BF: Dear, can you walk? I go get the sandals for you, you just wait for me here.
Me: I can, i can. (BF is so sweet.=))

My bf is really irritating. Because the insole was detached and i had to end up looking like a clown, looking like i'm wearing a size 10 on the right side. And we headed to Wisma in search for a new pair of sandals. He this poor thing had to accompany me to 3 shops. In the end i still ended up buying in Charles and Keith. And because the design i wanted was the last pair, i had to take the display set. And after paying, when i wanted to wear them, i found the hook missing. I showed it to Bf and burst out into laughter. HAHAAH! I told the staff but because they were really busy so i guess she must have forgotten about it. So my bf went to approach a staff from China.

BF: Hi, we've paid for the sandals but the hook is missing.
Staff: Oh, the hook missing? Then you go find yourself. (Pointing at the pile of shoes on the floor)
Me: (LAUGHING)
BF: Angry and speechless.

In the end, we approached the previous staff and reminded her.

Me: Dear, thanks! HHAHAA! So embarrassed.
BF: Never mind dear, it's ok.
Me: Dear, thanks!
BF: See lah dear, so much for going to Thailand to shop. Now have to spend.
Me: Oh yah hoh. HAHAHAHHAH! SAD LAH DEAR!

What a day! Thanks BF! You've seen me being so embarrassed. AHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment