Monday, March 9, 2009

Thanks for everything

9.March.2009(On a Monday)
6.40pm

So sick. Thanks love for everything.

On mc today, was down with fever, sorethroat, flu etc. I was at home lazing around and all till bf called me and asked what was i doing etc. And he told me he was at my doorstep. It was pouring heavily outside and he brave the rain to just bring me porridge and thermometer. He's really 1 sweet bf i must say. Sometimes i really wonder if i am the bf and he's the gf? HAHAH!

jUStiN™ says:
=) dearrr..how are u feeling?
[WeiQi] Please visit www.sniff-me.blogspot.com for cheap authentic fragrances. Kindly contact me with regards to prices.Thanks! says:
better liao dear
tnks
after ur ai xin porridge
omg dear wad abt u
jUStiN™ says:
thats good to hear dearr...haha. if i had the time, i would cooked it for u..
so not really considered ai xin porridge



陈兴量谢谢你对我无微不至的关心与爱护...我爱你!

No comments:

Post a Comment