Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love you

23.March.2009(On a Monday)
12.57am Sunday night

A failed relationship in the past does not determine the present one. I'm glad i've found him.

Just met up with dear. He went to fetch me home from work. We headed to Holland village for some coffee. Had some heart-to-heart chats and also he confessed his love for Angela. HAHAH! I really wanna say a big thank you to my sweetheart!
Everyday he goes the extra mile just for me, just to make sure i'm safe and sound. Everyday he's like my comfort food. Even though i always try not trouble him, he's always there to make sure i trouble him. Even though sometimes i try my best not to irritate him, he's always there to make sure i get to irritate him every now and then. He's part of my life and the one i needed the most.
For my past relationship, i remembered i was being treated like a piece of junk. Maybe worst than that. The guy was always late, always mood swing and always taking revenge. When he treats you well, you're on cloud 9. But when he treats you badly, you are worst than a dirt. But Justin is completely different. He treats me very well, he never let me wait, never let me go hungry, never let me be sad, he cry and laugh with me. I cry once because i was too afraid to lose him, but he's always assuring me. Thanks dear! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. aiyo! take pics!!!!!!!!!
    well you sound so all over him^^ which is great ^^
    i miss you alott!!!!!

    ReplyDelete