Monday, March 30, 2009

The sick bf and me

31.March.2009(On a Tuesday)
2.15am, Monday night

The sick bf and the sick me. Happy 2nd Monthsary!

My poor bf is sick. He's sick because he brewed too many herbal stuffs for me, he worried for me too much, he cares for me too much, he always drive me to the places wherever i need/want to go, he's too irritated by me and many other reasons, but all caused by me.

BF: (Blowing his nose etc)
Me: (Talks with a semi-blocked nose) Oh my god dear, you're sick! I'm sorry i passed the germs to you.
BF: (Talks with a very blocked nose) Oh no dear it's ok, but we must keep talking ok because once we stopped, we can't breathe, cause our nose are blocked?
Me: HAHAHAHAH!

That's my bf for you guys, he can joke at all circumstances.
I met up with bf last night and he sent my grandma home before heading to Mustafa to grab some stuffs. We had the yummy taiwan porridge and it was our craving for the night. Our taste buds are similar, the food that we want to eat are similar, the cuisine that we want to eat are similar, he's like my evil twin. Will be heading to Bangkok with my sister, her friend and my friend this friday for 5 days without 陈兴量, and i've never experienced 5 days without irritating him. So i guess it will be tougher than going for National Service?

Without 陈兴量:
-No chinese Physician with me to brew the herbal drinks for me to build up my immune system.
-No one there to nag at me to eat your meals.
-No 陈兴量's hands for me to squeeze, pinch and flatten.
-No jokes for 5 days.
-No laughing loudly for 5 days.
-No one for me to exploit.
-No one for me to irritate.
-No one to eat food that both of us crave for.

It's a happy and sad feeling. I will be happy going there as i can shop till i dropped, sleep till i become a pig, but my bf will be in Singapore alone happily because without me=peace for him. HAHAHAHAH! And he can meet different girls everyday. So if anyone happened to spot him on the streets with other girls, please congratulate him as i'm gonna castrate him when i'm back. HAHAH! I'm gonna miss you BF! Get well soon! Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment