Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You're just so sweet

12.March.2009(On a Thursday)
11.30am

You're just so sweet.
I told you jokingly i wanted Macgriddles for breakfast before i sleep. You told me you going to sleep already, so did i. But the moment i woke up, i sms-ed you telling you the usuals. Next, my sis told me someone called me. I answered, and it's you!

BF: DEAR! Why you never answer your hp?
Me: Oh, cause i just woke up and didnt on the melody.
Both: HAHAHAHAH!
BF: Oh, then have you eaten?
Me: No, havent. (sense something fishy)
BF: Oh dear, you said you wanted Macgriddles for breakfast right so now open your door! I bought Macgriddles for you and your sister.
Me: OH MY GOD ! DEAR, I LOVE YOU! I MEAN WE ALL LOVE YOU! HAHAHAHAH!!!
BF: HAHAHA! ok, go open the door and eat the macgriddles.

The breakfast came with a note and MY SWEET BF THE BIG SILLY wrote:

DEARIE,
AWAKE? THIS AIN'T A DREAM! SOMETIMES IT DOES HAPPEN IN REALITY. MACGRIDDLES FOR YOU AND YOUR SISTA! RIGHT AT YOUR DOORSTEP, WITH NO DELIVERY CHARGES! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SKIPPING YOUR BREAKFAST! I LOVE YOU SWEETIE! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

LOVE,
JUSTIN

p/s: I love you too silly. Tomorrow i want abalone and bird's nest for breakfast! Thanks dear, i know it will come true! Thanks in advance! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment